Finest Quality Hand Picked Blue of London Earl Grey Tea - Premium Whole Leaf Tea in Twenty 100% Cotton Hand Sewn Bags
An exceptional Earl Grey.Black teas from Yunnan (China) are some of the best black teas in the world.Blue of London is a subtle combination of Yunnan black tea with fresh and delicate bergamot from Calabria (South of Italy), giving a particularly fine and well balanced blend.About Earl Grey teas: Earl Grey is one of the best-loved English teas. It was first created when Charles Grey, 2nd Earl of Falloden and Foreign Secretary of Britain, received an old recipe from a Mandarin Chinese that called for flavoring tea with bergamot.
- 1.4oz/40g Hand Picked exceptional quality Earl Grey whole leaf tea
- 20 pure cotton hand sewn bags
- 0.2oz / 30cl tea in each bag
- Brewing temperature - 185°F / 85°C
- This remarkable tea allows bouquet to fully develop during a 3-5 minute infusion.